Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fall/Winter '09 collection...sneak peek!!

I'm gearing up for the photo shoot for the Sew Moe fall/winter '09 collection.
The lovely Rene Treece will share her photography talents (www.renetreecephotography.com) and the models will be meeting w/Miss Erin Fussell for make-up beforehand. Four of my favorite ladies have volunteered their beauty and modeling skills to the project...you have to wait and see who they are!

For this season I am inspired by polymorphic turtlenecks, billowed and draped necklines, and a dash of Victorian delight. I wanted to create designs that could be worn in varying ways for different moods or occasions. I mainly provided room to play with different ways to wear a collar or neckline, though some designs feature ties that can be arranged in unique ways.
I've tried to use only the softest fabrics I could find that are also well insulating (bamboo and fleece). This season keeps the color palette in darker shades, with splashes of pastel and white.







No comments:

Post a Comment