Monday, May 10, 2010

Us Trendy--Spring Competition


Feel like perusing through fashion photography? Perhaps voting for your friend Moe and her lil' ole label Sew Moe?
Well have I got the perfect opportunity for you!
I have an online store at a site called Us Trendy (http://store.ustrendy.com/sew-moe). Every season they offer voter contests to rate a favorite designer to win $1000.
whoohoooooooo!
So if you wanna help me win, go to this address:
All you do is scroll through and rate each design with stars. I have five entries tucked away in there--the designer names are at the bottom left.

If I win I will buy you a slice of pizza and tell you a funny story...
also (and I am not naming names) there are a few "pretty classy" acid-wash designs in there. Trust me, you'll know when you see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment